The Shanghai Five Countries
- Uzbekistan: Ebu Hanife, Harezmi, Imam Buhari, Tirmizi, Maturidi, İbni Sina, Necmettin Kübra
Kazakhstan: Farabi, Yesevi
China: Tonyukuk, Kaşgarlı Mahmut, Vapşı Bakşı
Kyrgyzstan: Yusuf Has Hacip
- Russia: İsmail Gaspıralı, Sultan Galiyev, Zeki Velidi Togan
Shanghai Cooperation Organization countries are the lands where Turkish Thought began.
- Our first scholar, Bilge Tonyukuk, was born in China.
- Our Classical Thought Works were written in Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Chinese Turkestan.
- Turkish scholars born in Russia in the 19th century also produced great works in our ideas and ideals.