- State: We established 16 states
- Religion: We contributed to 7 religions with our civilization of contemplation and our works.
- Language: We wrote and spoke in 75 languages. We used 14 alphabets
- Latin: Turkey, Azerbaijan, Nakhchivan, Gagauzia, Uzbekistan
- Cyrillic: Russia, Ukraine, Crimea, Turkestan, Bulgaria
- Arab: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, East Turkestan
- Persian: Iran, Afghanistan
- Urdu: Pakistan, India
- Greek: Greece, Rep. of Cyprus.
Our dynastic languages (Ottoman Urdu) are fed from rich sources (Arabic, Persian, Sanksrit); Turkish languages that sign with Turkish verbs