It is the 3rd in the world after Turkey, China and India in terms of the current presence of its citizens in countries other than the homeland (130 countries).
Turkey ranks first among the countries that give place names in their own language in countries in geographies other than their own. Over 7500 place names in 100 countries are described as Turkish.
- China (Shang State, Chou State)
- Russia (Golden Horde State)
- Iran (Ghaznavids, Seljuks)
- India/Pakistan (Akhun, Ghaznavid, Timur, Mughal)
- Egypt (Tolunoğulları, İhşidoğulları, Mamluk)
The Turks built the foundations of the ancient state structures of the East. The deep state structure is always Turkish organization and organizational. In more than 10 settled state structures and dynasties established in China, Russia, Iran, India/Pakistan and Egypt, the founding element has always been the Turks.